Do you want to add an ’emoji reaction’ sticker to your Instagram stories? Here’s how!
- open your story and click on the ‘sticker’ icon
- select the ’emoji reaction’ sticker
- choose the emoji you want to use
- position the sticker on your story 5. share your story!
In case you haven’t noticed, people love using emoji. Whether it’s to show their approval, excitement, or just to add a bit of fun to their message, emoji have become a staple in our digital communication. It’s no surprise, then, that Instagram has decided to add an ’emoji reaction’ sticker to their Stories feature. Here’s how you can use it!
- What are emoji reactions?
- How to add an emoji reaction sticker to your Instagram story
- Pros and cons of using emoji reactions
- What do the different emoji reactions mean?
What are emoji reactions?
Emoji reactions are a great way to add fun and personality to your Instagram stories. Here’s how to add them:
- Tap the smiley face icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the emoji reaction you want to use from the menu that pops up.
- Tap on the story you want to add the emoji reaction to.
- Your emoji reaction will be added!
How to add an emoji reaction sticker to your Instagram story
Adding an emoji reaction sticker to your Instagram story is a great way to add some personality to your stories and make them more interactive. Here’s how to do it:
- Tap the smiley face icon in the top left corner of the screen while in Instagram stories.
- From the menu that pops up, select the “Emoji Reaction” sticker.
- Tap on the emoji you want to use and then position it where you’d like on your story.
- Once you’re happy with how it looks, tap the “Add to Story” button in the top right corner.
Pros and cons of using emoji reactions
When it comes to using emoji reactions in your Instagram stories, there are both pros and cons to consider. On the one hand, emoji reactions can be a fun way to engage with your audience and add some personality to your stories. On the other hand, they can also be seen as tacky or unprofessional, so it’s important to use them sparingly and only when appropriate.
Some of the main pros of using emoji reactions in your Instagram stories include:
-They’re a great way to show your personality and add some fun to your stories.
-They can help you connect with your audience on a more personal level.
-They can increase engagement by giving viewers a way to interact with your content.
Some of the main cons of using emoji reactions in your Instagram stories include:
-They can be seen as tacky or unprofessional if used excessively or inappropriately.
-They can take away from the seriousness of your story if used too often.
-If not used carefully, they can make your story seem childish or juvenile.
What do the different emoji reactions mean?
The different emoji reactions on Instagram stories represent the following emotions: love, laughter, happiness, shock, sadness, and anger.
How to use emoji reactions to connect with your followers
If you’re looking to connect with your followers on a more personal level, using emoji reactions is a great way to do it. When you post a story on Instagram, you can now add an emoji reaction sticker. This allows your followers to react to your story with an emoji of their choice.
To add an emoji reaction sticker to your story, simply tap the “sticker” icon while creating your story. Then, select the “emoji reaction” sticker from the list of options. You can then choose which emoji you would like to use for the sticker. Once you’ve selected an emoji, position the sticker where you would like it on your story.
Your followers will then be able to see the emoji reactions when they view your story. To view the reactions, simply tap on the sticker. You’ll then see a list of everyone who has reacted to your story, along with the emoji they used.
Emoji reactions are a great way to connect with your followers and get feedback on your stories. So start using them today!
That’s all it takes to add an emoji reaction sticker to your Instagram story! Just remember that you can only use one emoji reaction per story, so choose wisely. Also, keep in mind that your followers will be able to see which emoji you used, so if you want to remain anonymous, you may want to avoid using this feature. Have fun experimenting with this new feature and be sure to let us know how you’re using it in the comments below!